-->




Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Style Me Pretty

So- I am an avid facebook detective- I prefer detective over stalker :) Well I LOVE to look at any and all pictures that Adam + Allison Hudson put up! They are amazing and just happened to be the best splurge ever for my wedding- just in case you're looking for a great photog- check out here- Adam's Site!

Anyways- as I was checking out there new updated pics I came across an article about them! SO totally -Cool Article on the site Style Me Pretty. I decided I should definitely read the article since I love them dearly! Well the article was about this amazing engagement shoot they did using cupcakes- then at the bottom they gave a totally surprising shout out to mine and daniel's wedding!! WHAT! Here is what is said...

"LOVE Adam’s work? Want to see more? Take a peek at Savanah & Daniel’s Fall Wedding {you’ll positively LOVE the shoes + the frost your own cupcakes!}"

I mean a tiny little blurb about us but I was too excited! I don't have the copyright to my pictures until our one year anniversary- another awesome happy from adam + allison- so all I have is a picture of my cake- yum :)
If you want to see our other pics you can click on the article link- 
off. to. sew.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment