-->




Sunday, March 27, 2011

rainy day

Today's weather was perfect for a little quirky finch time! I decided to try something NEW :) -always fun. I wanted to see what I could do with a headband- I went to Brookhaven this weekend for a wedding and got some inspiration from some of the shops downtown. Here are a few pictures of the very FIRST quirky finch headband!


-I love it :)


Another quirky finch FIRST was created today- My husband and I are waiting on our FIRST nephew to be born in just about a week! We could not be more excited- He- "Perry" was actually my inspiration for starting quirky finch and concentrating on children's clothing! Today I made Rachel- my SIL- a hanger for the door of her home for when they bring Perry home from the hospital :) It is painted burlap and stuffed so it has shape! Tomorrow I am going to find some tulle to add a big bow at the top!

-love this sweet baby boy door hanger :)


-still finishing up the baby girl- she will have a bow- of course!


Lastly, I actually had to work on some quirky finch orders- still fun! I completed a set of kitchen towels- JUST LIKE THE TOWELS YOU CAN WIN ON THIS BLOG ---> click here!

Be sure to check out quirky finch on:


I love feedback- Let me know what you like or don't like :) or maybe just what you like..


1 comment:

  1. i'm so proud!!! and i absolutely LOVE the headband. coming over one night this week! :) love you.

    ReplyDelete