-->




Tuesday, March 29, 2011

exciting news- quirky finch can monogram :)

I am too excited to announce that quirky finch can now MONOGRAM! Letters up to 12 inches :) I am going to do a flat rate for monogramming- $8 this can be a large initial, a name, or a true 3 letter monogram! I am too excited to be offering this to go along with my quirky finch stuff. NO, your stuff does not have to be quirky finch to get it monogrammed- bring it on- towels, shirts, bookbags and more!  I am attaching my favorite fonts- warning: quite a few! There are more if you still can't find one you like :)


Font List 1

Font List 2

Font List 3

Font List 4


-for some reason this one loads as a picture and not a pdf- who knows :)


As far as thread color it is pretty much endless! I do not have swatches of all the colors- that'd be crazy! If you want to make sure it's exact grab a swatch of your own and bring it to match the color!!

Can't wait to start monogramming my quirky finch stuff and your stuff too!

What's your favorite font so far? I love the WHOLE list 3!!

ALSO, DONT' FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE GIVEAWAY ON ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S BLOG- Jill's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment